Bus - photographic processing (317)

Bus - photographic processing (317)


Bus - photographic processing (317)

* * *

I continue the publication of photographs processed with hdr technique and other … I hope you like them! Thanks for visiting!

If you liked the picture, you can also see the other posts of my blog under “Fotografie” or the list in:
Fotografie – categorie
http://giancarlogallo.altervista.org/fotografie-categorie/
and /or

Photographs - categories
here is the list of links of photographs categorized. The link can be traced back to the specific photograph you will find more detail in the object.
Fotografie – categorie
ecco l’elenco dei link delle fotografie divise per categorie. Dal link si può risalire alla specifica fotografia che si troverà più dettagliata nell’oggetto.


+ + + ======= + + +

follow me on social network for photographers 500px: www.500px.com/gallogiancarlo
follow me on social network Facebook: www.facebook.com/gallogiancarlo
follow me on social network Twitter: www.twitter.com/gallogiancarlo
follow me on social network for photographers Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/gallogiancarlo
follow me on my blog Altervista: www.giancarlogallo.altervista.org/
follow me on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/gallogiancarlo/
follow me on social network for photographers Youpic : https://youpic.com/photographer/giancarlogallo/

Puoi anche guardare gli altri posts del mio blog in “Fotografie” oppure guardando l’elenco in:
http://giancarlogallo.altervista.org/fotografie-categorie/

Thanks for visiting ! Thanks for visiting ! Thanks for visiting ! Thanks for visiting !
* * *

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Ombre sulla spiaggia

La panchina e l’albero

Susseguirsi all’orizzonte

La Ferrari al museo

Prendendo un caffè